- 10 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 1.5 cups celery, diced
- 1 med onion, diced
- 4 cups turkey, diced (I used leftover)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Healthy pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper, or to taste
- 16 OZ gnocchi
Turkey Gnocchi Soup With Leftover Turkey
- In your dutch oven add butter, celery, carrots, onion, garlic and salt and pepper saute until tender.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, seasonings and turkey let simmer for 30-45 then add gnocchi and fresh parsley.... It ready in 2-3 minutes and ladle up baby!!
- Garnish with parmesan if you like.
- So nummy and great way to use up your leftover turkey!