- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1-1.5 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus 2 dashes sesame oil
- 3 dashes sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- dash pepper
- 2.5 cups cooked cold short grain white rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can mushrooms
The Best Fried Rice!
- Heat pan or wok med/high add olive oil and sesame oil.
- Add onion sauté until browned.
- Add vegetables, ginger push to the edges of pan and add eggs to the center of pan sprinkle with pepper and scramble eggs.
- Add rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, green onions.
- Fry until liquid is absorbed and cooked thoroughly.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!!