- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup English cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Thai basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 10 flour inch wraps
- • 1 heaping tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- • 1.5 chili pepper, seeded and minced
- • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- • 2 tablespoons sugar
- • 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- • 1 tablespoon oil
- • 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- • ¼ cup peanut butter
- • ¼ cup water
Thai Chicken Wraps
These are great for… Lunch, dinner or snack.
- In small dish combine... soy sauce, olive oil and garlic.
- Place chicken in small baking dish and pour the soy sauce mixture over top and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Let cool and shred.
- In small bowl combine all dressing ingredients and whisk together.** be sure to give it a stir before adding it to your wrap, the garlic and peppers settle to the bottom**
- Assemble... wrap, chicken, dressing, Thai basil, cilantro, green onions, peanuts, cabbage, cucumbers,carrots and more dressing.
- Fold your ends in and roll and slice @ a angle.
- Dressing for dipping :)