- 1/2 lb Snow crab legs
- 1 Sirloin steak ( I used a left over steak)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 Cup fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon garlic salt
- Lemon for garnish
Surf and Turf Appie ~
Steamed Crab Legs and Sirloin Bites!!
- In one large skillet, fill with it 2-3 cups water.
- Turn heat on med/high.
- Put crab legs in pan and cover and steam 15 mins.
- Drain and serve with lemon. ( Melted butter if you like)
- Cut steak into bite size pieces.
- Heat a another skillet to med/high.
- Add butter, mushrooms, onions and steak.
- Sautee' 10 mins add seasonings and garlic, sautee' until brown.
- Enjoy your pre dinner snack!