- I used one leftover T bone (diced in 1/2 pieces)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups asparagus (1inch pieces)
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup carrots (julienned)
- 4 green onions (white & green sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
Steak Vegetable Stir Fry
- In small bowl combine sauce ingredients stir until blended.
- Heat oil med/high add carrots and garlic let cook for 2 mins then add steak and veggies *except green onion* cook for 5 mins then add sauce and green onions cook for 5 mins serve over your favorite rice.
- MY RICE… I used white rice, 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 3/4 teaspoon onion powder, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1.5 cups water but take out 2 teaspoons because of the soy sauce. Bring liquid to a boil and rice and cover. Butta Bing Butta Bang!