- 2 potatoes, par baked
- 1 leftover steak
- 1 small onion, sliced (1/8-1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon "Cookies Flavor Enhancer All Purpose Seasoning" This really makes this recipe!!
- 4 eggs
- **Note: if you don't like onions or mushrooms leave them out**
Steak and Eggs Skillet
This is made with leftover steak, that makes this quick and easy breakfast and most of all super delicious!
- Take out leftover steak and dice.
- I cooked my potatoes for 4 minutes in the microwave, and sliced.
- In med pan add 2 tablespoons butter when hot add mushrooms and onions, cook until done to your liking .
- In large skillet add 2 teaspoons butter and 1/8 cup oil heat on med/high, once oil and butter are hot add sliced potatoes.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are starting to crisp, add diced steak, onions and mushrooms cook for about 5 mins.
- Then add the eggs on top and cover until eggs are cooked to your liking.