- 1 package Jimmy Dean spicy sausage
- 1 pepper green or red diced (I used 1/2 red pepper)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese
- 16-18 Cocktail rye slices
This is a wonderful cocktail sandwich. Great for that cocktail party! Greet your guest’s with a cocktail and one of these sandwiches and they’ll be glad they came.
- In med skillet add sausage, seasonings and peppers sauté until no longer pink.
- On a large cookie sheet , cover in tin foil for easy clean up. Lay your rye bread down and add sausage mixture and top with Swiss cheese.
- Bake @400 for 15 mins until cheese has melted. Delish