- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound sausage
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 can great northern beans, rinsed
- 1 can dark kidney beans, rinsed
- 3 cans chili beans
- 1/8 cup picked jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 3/4 tablespoons black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 29 ounce tomato puree
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1.5 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle hot sauce or chipotle peppers in adobo sauce whole can
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 cup cilantro, ruffly chopped
Smoky Chipotle Chili
- In a large stock pot, add onion, celery, pork and beef.
- Cook on med/high until cooked thoroughly.
- Rinse beans, except for chili beans.
- Add rest of ingredients, except for cilantro and simmer for an hour then add cilantro and cook for 30 minutes and serve.
- Salute!! Dish up baby!!