- 2 handfuls spring mix lettuce
- Sliced onion
- 1/8 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 strawberries
- 1/2 cup smoked turkey
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons glazed pecans
Smoked Turkey & Goat Cheese Salad ~
This salad is not only delicious it’s beautiful! The Spring mix with strawberries, goat cheese ( if you don’t like goat cheese…try Gorgonzola, Feta or Blue cheese. The glazed pecans for a slight sweet flavor and the smoky hint from the smoked turkey. Then topped off with my homemade http://fabfoodies.com/red-pepper-vinaigrette-dressing
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- On large chilled dinner plate add lettuce, onion, strawberries, smoked turkey, goat cheese, pecans and pepper.
- Top with my red pepper vinaigrette dressing!