- 8 large potatoes (peeled sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 cups black forest ham (diced)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup Frito Lay Salsa Con Queso cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Scallions for garnish
Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Recipe
Using Frito Lay Salsa Con Queso Cheese, gives these potatoes a slight kick
- Spray slow cooker.
- Roughly peel and slice potatoes (I like a little peel left on)
- In med bowl add soup, sour cream, queso and milk and blend together.
- Add potatoes and ham to slow cooker season with garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Pour soup and cheese mixture over potatoes and mix.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with Scallions.