- 1 bag large shrimp (I used 31/40)
- 1 cup cabbage sliced thin preferably red cabbage ( I had the regular cabbage on hand and used that)
- 1/2 cup onion (sliced thin)
- 4 flour tortillas
- Lime and cilantro for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (diced)
- 2 teaspoon pickled jalapeno's (diced)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of Lowry's garlic and parsley sea salt
- 1/4 cup creama or sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (diced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives (diced)
- 2 teaspoons pickled jalapeno's
- 1/2 teaspoon Lowry's garlic and parsley sea salt
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- A few spins of fresh ground pepper
Shrimp Taco’s with Spicy Aioli
I’ve been to Mexico several times and never had a Shrimp Taco like this… Give this a try!
- Place thawed shrimp into gallon size baggie.
- In a small bowl add the marinade ingredients and stir and pour over shrimp.
- Refrigerate or 2-3 hours.
- While the shrimp is marinating, In small bowl add the aioli ingredients and chill.
- Grill shrimp until done 5-8 minutes or depending on hot your grill is.
- Warm your tortillas and place some cabbage on the bottom, then onion top that with the aioli then place your grilled shrimp on top and then some more of that delicious aioli… OMG I'm salivating writing this up, they were soo good!