- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
Rhubarb Custard Cake
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease or spray pan.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Add vanilla and cinnamon to the cake batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Cover batter with 3 cups of chopped rhubarb. Sprinkle sugar over the top of the rhubarb.
- Pour 1 1/4 cups of half & half over top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Cool slightly before cutting.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping if desire