- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 container cool whip
- 2/3 cup creamy Jif peanut butter
- 2/3 cup hot fudge
- 16 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
Ohhh… this is a slice of heavenly deliciousness!
Reese’s peanut butter cups along with hot fudge and peanut butter if you love these like I do, give this a try!
I would love to hear from you… Comments, questions and idea’s
Peace… Love and Happy Cookin’
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Heat hot fudge for 30 seconds in microwave and spoon into pie crust refrigerate while making the filling.
- In a med bowl add cream cheese and powder sugar and beat with mixture until smooth.
- Add cool whip and mix together then add in the peanut butter mix until smooth.
- Spoon the filling over hot fudge and chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish plate with chocolate sauce and each piece of pie with two crushed peanut butter cups.