- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 ripe banana's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 9 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread ~
- In a small bowl melt butter, In large mixing bowl add butter, eggs, vanilla, peanut butter and banana's mix. Then mix in flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Break peanut butter cups up and add 8 and fold in.
- Spray bread pan, and add batter. (I put tinfoil in bread pan and spray for easy removal)
- Add the last peanut butter cup to the top.
- Pre heat oven to 325 bake for 80 mins, insert toothpick when it comes out clean its done.
- When the top starts getting slightly brown 30-40 mins cover with tin foil. Let cool if you can wait that long and enjoy!