- 3 Pork sirloins
- Flour tortilla's
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large onion
- Lime and cilantro for garnish
- Sour cream and guacamole
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- In gallon size baggie add pork.
- In med size dish add olive oil, soy sauce and the juice of one lime then spices.
- Mix together and pour over pork.
- Let marinade for at least one hour, preferably 3-6 hours.
- In large skillet add sliced peppers, drizzle with olive oil .
- Cook on high heat until the peppers are cooked with a slight char.
- In the mean time grill pork until cooked thoroughly.
- Let sit pork rest for 10-15 minutes and slice into thin strips.
- Then plate your fajita's, Warmed tortilla, sliced pork, peppers and sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Top with a squeeze of lime and sprig of cilantro.