- 2 lbs pierogies (potato & cheddar)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh Romano and Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Pierogies in Garlic and Rosemary Brown Butter
- Heat large skillet on med drizzle with olive oil place pierogies in pan.
- Cook until browned on each side.
- In another pan heat butter on med high watch closely so the butter doesn’t burn cook until brown take off heat and add rosemary and garlic.
- Drizzle over pierogies and top with cheese and salt & pepper to taste.
- 5These are great as a meal or as a side. Enjoy Fab Foodies!!