- 1 box bow tie pasta, cooked one min under aldente
- 1 bottle of (Ken's Steak House… Northern Italian with Basil & Romano ( I used 3/4 of the bottle)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup pepperonis
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 can black olives I put mine in whole you can dice if you like
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes (this is optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
Pepperoni Italian Pasta Salad
- In large bowl add you cooked pasta, and rest of the ingredients (Except Parmesan cheese)
- Mix together and refrigerate for an hour, take out and stir in more dressing if need.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving letting the salad dressing love up everything in the bowl.
- Garnish with fresh Parmesan.