- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecan (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning
- Olive oil for frying
- 4 lemon wedges
Pecan Crusted Tilapia
- Pat fish fillet dry, in bowl or pie plate add flour and in another add panko , crushed pecans and seasonings.
- In a large skillet add oil, once oil is hot dredge fillet into flour, then buttermilk and then into the wonderful panko pat to make sure it's evenly coated.
- Place fillet in oil turn once browned and repeat.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels.
- Squeeze lemon over fish and enjoy… This is sooo nummy!! And kinda healthy :)