- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ~
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl cream the butter, vanilla, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, soda, pinch of cinnamon and salt mix.
- Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Chill in fridge for 20 mins.
- Spoon cookie dough onto sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°.