- 2 - 29oz canned peaches drained
- 2 cups flour
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 sticks chilled butter cubed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar (2/3 cup for topping 1/4 cup for peaches)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Peach Crisp ~
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan.
- Spread drained peaches into the baking pan and sprinkle with vanilla, 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix together flour, white and brown sugar, salt, glazed pecans, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined, add in cold butter pieces and mix until the consistency of peas.
- Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Vanilla bean ice cream or whip topping.