- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Oatmeal Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are so yummy! Delicious with a tall glass of milk or for breakfast with your coffee!
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a med bowl add... butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter mix until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- In another bowl... mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix together... Stir in chocolate chips, oats, and walnuts.
- Spray cooking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Spoon dough on to cookie sheets approximately 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove from oven let set for 1-2 minutes and transfer on to paper towels or baking racks.
- Pour a tall glass of milk and sit back and enjoy!