- 1 package ground chorizo (under lb)
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced and divided)
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro (divided)
- Pinch garlic powder
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- Salt and pepper to taste (for eggs)
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite salsa
- Flour tortilla's
- Cheese ( I used sharp cheddar)
- Sour cream and salsa
Mexican Breakfast Burritos
- In pan on med/high heat add chorizo, red pepper, pinch of garlic and half of diced onion cook until red pepper and onions are soft the add 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- In another pan spray with non cooking spray, add eggs, 1 tablespoon salsa and salt and pepper cook on med/high heat scramble eggs and set aside then add cilantro.
- In another pan heat flour tortilla's.
- Take your warm tortilla add chorizo, then eggs, diced onions, cheese then your salsa & sour cream.
- Cilantro for garnish optional.