- Two Stone Fire Flatbreads (garlic)
- 4 Plum tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh minced garlic
- Sea salt
- 12 slices mozzarella
- 2 Teaspoons Olive oil (divided)
- Fresh basil, chopped
Margarita Flatbread Pizza
This pizza is so easy to prepare and packed with deliciousness!
This is one of the healthier of pizza’s
I would love to hear from you… Questions, comments or idea’s
Peace… Love and Happy Cooking!
- Preheat oven 425
- Slice tomatoes and lay on paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt, to remove moisture from tomatoes.
- Spread a tablespoon of fresh garlic, drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt over each flat bread.
- Place flat breads on oven racks and cook for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of Parmesan on each flat bread.
- Place thinly sliced tomatoes on each flat bread and then top with fresh mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 15 mins or until bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil.