- 1 Yellow cake mix
- 1 Stick butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tsp Grand Mariner
- 1 Can mandarin oranges
- 1 20 oz crushed pineapple
- 1 Cool Whip
- 1 Large box instant vanilla pudding
- ½ Cup Mandarin juice
This is a super moist and dense cake. The flavor is wonderful! Refrigerate ~ This cake never lasts to long in our home.
- In large mixing bowl add yellow cake mix, one stick softened butter, 4 eggs, drain mandarin oranges using the ½ cup juice ~ 1tsp vanilla, 1 tsp Grand Mariner mix on med speed until well blended then add mandarin oranges.
- Spray 9x13 pan add cake mixture bake @350 for 25-30 mins until set. Let cool.
- Topping: In med bowl add package pudding, drain crushed pineapple fyi you’ll have to use your hands to get it drained, add the juice to pudding mix until blended add just under half the container of cool whip let chill while the cake is cooling.
- When thickened then add the crushed pineapple. Wala ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies!!