- 1 (7 ounce) box ring macaroni, I cook 8 mins
- 1 cup frozen baby peas (thawed)
- 1 cup celery (diced and leaves)
- 2 cans albacore tuna, drained I salt and pepper the tuna before adding
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup Helmans mayo
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard
Creamy Tuna Ring Salad Recipe
Here’s the classic tuna ring salad. This is an oldie but a super duper goodie! Albacore tuna is a must, try it with crushed club crackers. Nummm Nummm!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In a med sauce pan boil ring noodles, one minute under Al Dente.
- in small bowl add mayo, onion salt, mustard mix together.
- In med bowl add noodles, peas, celery, tuna and onions.
- Pour mayo mixture over noodles, and gently mix together.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!