- 8 potatoes cooked and diced
- 10 hard boiled eggs
- 3-4 stalks celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Kelly’s Potato Salad ~
The BEST Potato Salad!
- In large bowl add diced potatoes, (only 9 diced eggs, the other is for garnish) celery and onion.
- In a small bowl add mayo, mustard if you don't have horseradish mustard use a deli mustard, vinegar and sugar blend together and fold into potatoes.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with slices of egg and enjoy!!