- 2 foot loaf of French bread
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon deli mustard
- Healthy squirt of horseradish mustard
- 6 slices hard salami
- 1 lb black forest ham
- 1 lb pork (I used pulled pork)
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 1.5 cups pickles sliced thinly (I used baby dills)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 small brick Swiss Cheese
Kelly’s Cuban Sandwich
Here’s my spin on the Cuban sandwich. One of the most amazing sandwiches! The pulled pork, ham and hard salami with the spicy mustard, pickles and Swiss cheese. This is an explosion of flavors!
Must try sandwich!!
- Cut French loaf down the center into three pieces, butter tops and bottoms.
- In small dish mix mustard and mayo spread on the inside top and bottom.
- Heat electric griddle on 2.
- Start assembling sandwiches first pickles on bottom, hard salami, ham, pork and Swiss cheese add the onions to the top of bun then place together.
- Place a sandwich press on top of sandwiches.
- Grill until golden brown, there should be some sauce left for dipping.
- Get in my belly!! Enjoy a sandwich feast ~