- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (I use dill)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups chicken diced (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
The Best Chicken Salad
Here’s a scrumptious chicken salad I made on fresh buns. This would be awesome on croissants or dollar buns for sliders.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish with arugula or chopped romaine.