- 3 eggs
- Splash of water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 2.5 tablespoons Italian sausage ( I used turkey Italian sausage
- 2-3 tablespoons mushrooms
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 healthy pinch Italian seasoning
- 1/2-1 teaspoon tomatoes, diced
- Mozzarella cheese
This is my take on Italian scramble, from the Le Bourget Hotel.
If you don’t like or have Italian sausage, just leave it out and it’s still delicious!
- In med pan, add butter when pan it hot add… onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and Italian sausage.
- Sprinkle with salt and sauté until onion is translucent.
- In small bowl scramble eggs and add a splash of water and hot sauce.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and Italian sausage.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Once you see eggs are starting to set, top with mozzarella cheese and cover until melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley/basil