- 1 deep dish pie plate
- 1 pie crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup ham it = 2/3 cup after cooked
- Healthy pinch of garlic salt
- Pinch dill
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
Gruyere and Ham Quiche
This quiche is so simple to make, don’t be intimidated by “quiche”. Just as easy to make as a egg bake. You’ll love the creamy…cheesy but yet delicate texture and flavor!
Give it a try and feel free to ask me questions and let me know what you think!
Peace… Love and Happy Tummies!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray pie plate with nonstick spray an lay your pie crust in pie plate.
- Par bake pie crust for 5-7 mins
- In small saute pan add butter, ham sprinkle with garlic salt and dill saute until slightly browned.
- Let cool
- In a med bowl add eggs and evaporated milk beat vigorously add cheese, parsley and cooled ham stir together.
- Pour into par baked pie crust and bake for 35-40 or until toothpick come out clean.
- TaDa… Breakfast is served!