- 4 Pork chops (bone in) I used thin cut
- 6 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper & salt to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
Grilled Pork Chops with Pesto & Gorgonzola ~
- Season pork chops with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and smoked paprika
- Grill chops until cooked thoroughly.
- Top with pesto and gorgonzola.
- You dig in and enjoy or you can put them under the broiler to melt Gorgonzola.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!!