- 6 Potatoes diced
- 3/4 cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon green chili's
- 1/4 teaspoon diced jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Tin foil
Grilled Jalapeno Popper & Bacon Potatoes ~
Over the top amazing!
- Combine cream cheese, chili's, jalapenos and milk in small bowl and mix.
- Spray tin foil with cooking spray.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Place potatoes on tin foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place dollops of cream cheese mixture and butter on top of potatoes and top with bacon.
- Fold up tin foil up and place on grill 15-20 mins.
- Remove and add cheese place back on grill and leave the top open (best on charcoal grill)
- Garnish with jalapenos, sour cream these are over the top amazing!!