- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons Simply Asian Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning (I purchased it @ Target)
- Lemon for garnish
Grilled Asian Salmon
- Place salmon in glass baking dish, pour soy sauce over fillets.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and ginger powder.
- Top with Simply Asian seasoning.
- Let marinate for 1-2 hours and grill 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Don't over cook, it will get tough and taste fishy!
- I served mine with jasmine rice and squeeze with lemon and serve.