- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1/2 plum tomato
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- Pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste (for the eggs)
- Splash water
Fried Veggie Omelet ~
- In small bowl add eggs and splash of water and whisk together repeat.
- In med sauté pan turn heat to med/high add onions, green peppers and mushrooms Sprinkle with a pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Sauté until translucent.
- In two small to med sauté pan spray with nonstick spray turn heat to med/high add eggs sprinkle with salt & pepper add sauté veggies (save some if you want for garnish) divide the cheese between the two, once eggs start setting add few diced tomatoes (saving a few for garnish if you like)
- Garnish with veggies and cheese.