- 8 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced finely
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons deli mustard
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 2 strips of bacon per sandwich
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Garnish with Italian parsley
Egg Salad Bacon Avocado Sandwich
This is so nummy! The bacon does make it a little tricky to eat. I chose to do open face with a knife and fork
- In med bowl add all the ingredients above and stir together and chill for an hour.
- Serve on a yeast buns, kaiser roll, Bread, toast, wrap or whatever your big heart fancies!
- Choose your vehicle and then in this order... Lettuce, bacon, avocado then egg salad. (I diced some up for the top of sammie)