- 2.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup World Table Roasted Tomato Chipotle Roja ( Salsa… you can get it at Wal-Mart)
- 1 cup lean sour cream
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 12-14 flour tortilla’s
- Fresh cabbage sliced thinly
- Onion sliced thinly
- Tomatoes diced
- Sour cream & salsa
Chicken Chipotle Taco’s
Seriously one of the best taco’s and so healthy!!
- Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with salt chili powder mix together.
- Add chicken broth and World Table Roasted Chipotle Roja or your favorite salsa.
- cook on low for at least six hours.
- Shred with 2 forks.
- Warm tortillas and garnish with your veggies and topping finishing with a squeeze of lime.
- Seriously one of the best taco’s and so healthy!! Enjoy Fab Foodies ~