- 1.25 lbs Steak cubed
- 12 oz Baby Bella mushrooms
- 3/4 cup frozen peas (garnish)
- 1/8 cup merlot
- 2 tablespoons minced onion ( I used dried)
- 1 tablespoon worschershire
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup corn starch (heaping)
Crock Pot Steak Tips with Mushroom Wine Gravy ~
- In med skillet add butter heat pan med/high add steak; sauté 10 minutes, browning on all sides. Remove from pan and add to sprayed Crockpot.
- 2. In same pan add butter, add mushrooms sauté 5 mins and add garlic.
- 3. Stir in worschershire sauce and sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4. Gradually add broth and wine stirring constantly.
- 5. Add pepper and rosemary.
- 6. Bring to a boil until thickened.
- 7. Pour over beef in Crockpot and cook on low for 4- 6 hours. ( Larger steak pieces requires 6 hours smaller pieces 4 hours)
- 8. Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
- 9. Garnish with peas.
- 10. *** Tip I used kitchen bouquet up to make the gravy richer and darker***