- 1 bag frozen hash browns
- 1/2 of 16 oz tub lean sour cream
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 can 1/2 & 1/2 (use the cream of chicken soup can)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup French fried onion
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup bacon or real bacon bits
- Green onions and bacon for garnish
Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Potatoes Recipe
These crock pot cheesy potatoes are so easy to make! The bacon brings this recipe over the top. The creaminess from the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and for the “love” of cheese! The French fried onions gives these cheesy potatoes another level of flavor. There’s a smile in every bite!
Great for breakfast ~ Great for dinner side ~Great left overs
- In small bowl mix together soup, sour cream and half and half.
- Add hash browns, cheese, soup, French fried onions and seasonings.
- Blend together and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!