- 3 lb Pork Ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon famous Dave's burger & steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 can Dr Pepper
Crock Pot BBQ Ribs ~
These slow cooked, smoky, tender and moist ribs are simply amazing. Marinading them gives them the smokiness everyone loves and would think you had smoked them before hand. 1-2 hours to marinade. Rib cook time…. Depending on the size of your ribs 4-6 hours for small ribs and larger ribs 6-8 hours.
Delicious ribs without the fuss!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Rub ribs with olive oil and rub in spices.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Spray crock pot.
- Place ribs in crock pot and pour Dr pepper over ribs.
- Cook for on low for 6 hours.
- Pre heat oven 350
- Take out of slow cooker and place on lined and sprayed pan cover them in your BBQ sauce and cook for an hour basting them a few times. Enjoy Fab Foodies!