- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 loaf French bread cut into thick slices
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Creme Brulee French Toast ~
All I can say about this recipe is… It’s is outta this world! Be sure not to over cook. This is breakfast and dessert all in one, it doesn’t get any better than this! Other than it is so easy, you can have breakfast served in a snap.
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Â Cooking!
- In a small saucepan melt butter, one teaspoon, brown sugar, one teaspoon vanilla and corn syrup over med/high heat bring to boil smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture onto large, sprayed 18x13x1" pan. Spread to cover.
- Place 12 slices of bread in a single layer to cover pan. Mix together eggs,
- 1/2 &1/2, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. Spoon mixture over each piece of bread.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve. Â