- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (lite)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (lite)
- 1 Package Louis Kemp crab (Roughly chopped)
- 1 cup Italian cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 3 tablespoons scallions (green onions)
- 3 tablespoons celery (diced finely)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 turns of fresh ground pepper
- 4-6 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dash of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- Pinch garlic salt
- Italian bread (sliced in half)
- Pinch paprika
Crab Cheesy Bread
Crabby Cheesy Goodness
~ For the love of cooking ~
- Mix the first 10 ingredients together.
- Rub bread with minced garlic and sprinkle with garlic salt. Toast for 3-5 mins @ 425 degree's.
- Remove and spread crab mixture on bread, sprinkle with paprika and cook for 15 minutes.
- TaDa.... Enjoy!