- 1/2 pound cooked lobster ( I used leftover from the night before)
- 1/4 pound crab legs ( I used leftover from the night before)
- 1/4 cup mayo, heaping
- 1-2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1-2 tablespoons diced celery
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- 2-3 hot dog buns, buttered
- I used arugula (optional)
- Old Bay for garnish and lemon
Crab and Lobster Roll
If you “by chance” have leftover crab legs and lobster, this is a must make sandwich! If not you have to make it any way!
- Preheat oven 400 F
- Butter hot dog buns and bake for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl shell and dice lobster and crab meat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together.
- If using arugula add, then meat.
- garnish with old bay and fresh lemon.
- Oh My My... Enjoy Fab Foodies <3