- 16 cups water
- 1 bottle of corona
- 1/4 cup heaping Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Lawrys garlic salt with parsley
- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces ( I browned mine, but not necessary)
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and broke in half
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- 2 pounds crab legs
- 1 pound mussels
- Lemon and parsley for garnish
Corona Crab and Seafood Boil
Get out the bibs!! Nothing but love love love and more love in this boil!!
- Bring water, beer, OLD BAY Seasoning and garlic salt to boil in stockpot on high heat.
- Add potatoes and onions, cook 8 minutes.
- Add sausage cook 5 minutes.
- Add corn and crab cook 7 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and mussels and cook 4-5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain cooking liquid.
- Pour contents of pot into large serving bowl or platter or, mound on paper-covered table.
- Sprinkle with OLD BAY Seasoning squeeze with lemon and garnish with lemons and fresh parsley and get out the bibs!!
- Nothing but love love love and more love!!