- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon deli mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, scant
- 3 spins of fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon white vinegar
- Parsley and smoked paprika for garnish
Classic Deviled Eggs
Hi FabFoodie peep’s!
Here is a simple but classic version of the deviled eggs.
These are great for any party, Holiday, have guests coming over you can whip these up in minutes and wala a delicious appetizer!
I have other versions of deviled eggs, be sure to check them out!
Love and peace from my kitchen to your’s!
- Place eggs in a med sauce pan and cover with water.
- On high heat bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain water and run eggs under cold water for 5 minutes.
- Crack and peel eggs shells.
- Place on paper towels.
- Slice eggs length wise or through the middle.
- I did through the middle, for the ones that won't sit up straight, just slice bottom of egg to make it even.
- Remove yolk Into small dish and mash them up with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Spoon into eggs and garnish with parsley and smoked paprika.
- This is just a the classic recipe… Feel free to have fun with them!