- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 /2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Ecstasy Cake ~
Chocolate, Kahula, Caramel and Chocolate Sauce with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Special thanks to Fab Foodie Wendi for helping name the cake!
- In med bowl make cake mix as directed.
- Add kahlua and chocolate chips mix, pour into 9x13 cake pan and bake.
- Poke holes and pour caramel and chocolate sauce over the top.
- Let cool.
- Crumble peanut butter cups.
- Spread cool whip over top of cake and sprinkle with Reese's.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!