- 1 package of country gravy (make per directions)
- 1 Jar of dried beef (rinse well, so it doesn't get to salty)
- 1 package of biscuits (baked)
- Pinches….these are optional
- Cayenne pepper
Chipped Beef Gravy Over Biscuits
This is sometimes known as SOS. It can be served over toast, biscuits, cornbread and garlic cheese biscuits.
This is a QUICK way to have a meal ready in minutes!
Warm and comforting!
* Be sure to rinse the dried beef or it will get to salty.
- Rinse dried beef and dice.
- In a small sauce add gravy mix and milk or water.
- Whisk together and add diced dried beef and seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and wala!
- Bake your biscuits, pour gravy over biscuits and get in my belly!!