- 6 eggs
- 2.5 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon chipotle mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce (more if you like it hotter)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Chipotle deviled eggs ~
Great way to use up Easter eggs!
- Garnish with slivered tomato and cilantro leave
- In med pan add eggs add water until eggs are covered, add generous amount of salt bring to boil for 10 mins then drain water and run cold water over eggs for 5 mins.
- Peel and slice egg down the middle, in small bowl add the yolks and smash with fork.
- Add all the ingredients except garnish, mix well and fill the eggs.
- Add garnish and chill until serving.