- 1 small onion sliced
- 4 stalks Bok Choy sliced at angle
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1-2 cups broccoli
- 4 green onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (use half for frying onion & the other half for the vegetables)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil (use half for frying onion & the other half for the vegetables)
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce
- 1/8 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Chinese Noodles ~
These are soo nummy! I made this for breakfast this morning!
- In small pan add 1 tablespoon oil and 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil heat pan on med/high heat.
- Add sliced onion and sauté until brown.
- In large pot add water boil noodles one minute under aldente, drain don't rinse.
- I large skillet add oil and sesame oil, heat pan on med/high heat.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Add the fried onions, green onions, red pepper flakes and push veggies away from the center of skillet
- add two eggs and scramble for another 3 mins or until eggs are cooked then add sauce mixture.
- Take off heat and stir when noodles are done add noodles.
- Place back on burner and stir until evenly coated.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions.
- Walla ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies!!