- Tortilla chips
- 3 chicken breast (boneless skinless)
- 1 pepper sliced thinly (Whatever color or colors you prefer)
- 1/2 onion sliced thinly
- Cheddar cheese
- Spicy cheddar jack
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Chicken Fajita Nacho’s ~
- Pre heat oven to 425
- Place onions and pepper (sliced thinly) on baking sheet drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 17 min until charred.
- In med skillet, turn the heat to med/high and drizzle pan with olive oil.
- When pan is hot place chicken breast in pan and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder and salt and pepper. place something heavy over top of chicken ( I used a cast iron skillet.
- Turn chicken once brown and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Continue until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Let cool and slice into strips.
- On a large sheet pan line with foil and spray.
- Place chips, chicken, onions and peppers, followed by the cheese and bake for 10 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro, sour cream and my homemade salsa. Enjoy Fab Foodies!!