- 2 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 6 large scallops
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 6 turns of fresh grated pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley and extra for garnish
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
Chicken and Scallops with Gorgonzola Sauce
- Pat dry chicken and scallops.
- Mix flour, garlic salt, old bay seasoning and pepper drench chicken and scallops and set aside.
- In med sauce pan add butter and green onions and saute for 3 mins then add garlic saute for 2 mins.
- Stir in flour and let cook until bubbly, slowly stir in half and half, wine, salt and cheeses on med/low heat (do not boil) stirring until the cheese are incorporated, add fresh parsley.
- In large hot skillet add butter and olive oil and chicken let cook until chicken is browned, then add scallops cook until brown 3-4 minutes.
- Plate adding sauce to plate place chicken breast and three scallops on top of sauce, garnish with fresh parsley.